SEO data to boost your digital performance
Enhance your SEO strategy with data science and business-defining insights
Flexibility to track your data across multiple frequencies
Keep on top of your SEO data with our adaptable tracking frequencies. Gain a broader view of the landscape and keep an eye on new opportunities using our comprehensive SEO data solution.
Data tracked from hundreds of search engines globally
Determine the true value of search terms
Developed by our data scientists, Pi’s Organic Value Score uses key metrics (monthly search volume, CPC and Competition data) to indicate the true value of a search term – enabling you to focus on the content that will deliver equal shares of visibility, popularity and value.
- Prioritise search terms with the highest value and return
- Understand your website’s performance in the context of the entire market
- Compare your website’s share of voice with key market competitors
Combine your most important data sources
Seamlessly connect your search data to any business intelligence platform with Pi Sync and API.
Make it easy for teams to interact with search data and visualise the performance of millions of searches within your own BI platforms, products, reports, tools and applications.
Monitor the changing SERP landscape
Capturing the most important SERP features for our customers, Pi tracks and analyses the visibility of numerous features across any search. From answer cards, classic links, images, and knowledge panels to people also ask, top stories, popular products and many more.
Consistently track your site’s performance
Using an average daily, weekly or monthly Visibility Score, our Visibility Index monitors your website’s performance in the context of your custom competitors.
- A clear overview of competitor sites that are rising and falling
- A volatility metric to indicate the average movement of a site over time
- Closely monitor performance changes to stay ahead of Google Algorithm updates
SEO tracking for every objective
Stay on top of multiple objectives and discover new opportunities with Pi’s four SEO tracking frequencies.
- Monitor a rapidly changing search landscape
- Keep a close eye on your new product launch
- Create monthly reports on the success of your efforts