An SEO platform to unlock your organic potential
Combining software, data, and people, Pi helps Content and SEO teams identify the most valuable traffic, improve brand visibility, and boost ROI
Insight-enabling SEO platform
Identify commercial opportunities and risks with Pi’s performance and opportunity features and get inside the mind of your customers with comprehensive SERP feature tracking, such as People Also Ask.
Support and success designed for your needs
Pi Datametrics is rated 9.4 for its customer support. We understand the complex needs of our customers’ projects, that’s why we offer flexible support with accessible knowledge sharing, an expert Customer Success team and on-demand support.
Choose the package that’s right for your business
We understand the need to be flexible. That’s why all of our pricing packages can be tailored to suit specific team and business needs. As well as flexibility, all of our packages come with highly-rated set-up support and onboarding as standard.
Get in touch with us to find the right package for your team.
Fully accessible API integration
View top-level insights in an instant
See performance metrics and visualise commercial opportunities against your entire market with Pi’s Performance Dashboard.
- Report on your organic market share
- Identify high-value cannibalisation
- Explore opportunities for commercial growth
Benchmark your performance against competitors
View commercial value, competition quality and share of market all within our enterprise SEO platform.
- Track your estimated revenue performance
- Understand when organic traffic peaks or declines
- Use Share of Voice Leaders to keep track of how you perform vs. your competitors
Prioritise your efforts for fast growth
Plan and prioritise with confidence using Pi’s Search Volume and Estimated Revenue Opportunity data.
- Identify and prioritise the most valuable search categories and terms
- Understand which search trends will generate the highest commercial returns throughout the year
Get inside the mind of the searcher
Dissect the data behind SERP features and uncover new opportunities to shape a winning content strategy.
- Understand search intent using Pi’s comprehensive SERP tracking tools
- Know how your customers want to consume content online and optimise for SERP features accordingly
Quickly explore any industry
Delve deeper into different business categories across multiple markets to expand and empower your SEO strategy.
- Expand your search terms using Pi’s data discovery tools
- Understand your site’s link profile, as well as your competitors’ using Pi’s Backlink Analysis tool
Prove the value of SEO
Translating the value of organic search can be challenging. Pi’s intelligence and reporting does all the heavy lifting for you.
- Start meaningful conversations and focus on the metrics that matter most to your stakeholders
- Build tactics, manage workflow and quickly share actionable insights across departments
A bespoke and scalable enterprise SEO platform
Our enterprise-level SEO Platform gives complete clarity to your digital performance, with the biggest scope of data on the market – built to facilitate operational empowerment and serve your specific business needs. Pi’s SEO Platform is a full-featured, one-stop platform that enables you to optimise your content, mitigate risk and report your wins.
Why do you need an SEO Platform?
Pi’s SEO platform wins customers over time and time again due to its superior data, enterprise level features, and second-to-none customer support. No other SEO platform offers the frequency, depth, and breadth of data we do, enabling you to knock your competitors out of those top spots in the SERPs.
How can you improve your SEO ranking?
There are hundreds of ways to improve your SEO ranking, but a tried-and-tested formula for doing so is discovering suboptimal performance, understanding why you are underperforming and finally making the right fixes to boost that ranking. Pi Datametrics supports every part of that process.
Key features of SEO platforms
- Tracking search visibility. Tracking the rankings of your content day to day allows you to record successes and identify dips in ranking.
- Competitor analysis. Evaluate other players in your target market, identify key competitors and use this to improve your own strategy.
- Identifying SEO conflict. Issues such as content keyword cannibalisation can harm search visibility. Platforms like Pi allow you to identify these issues and implement fixes.
- Reporting tools. SEO and content insights can be shared around the business, making collaboration between teams easy, and helping to prove the value of search and improve overall business performance.
- A wealth of data. A platform that allows you to access and learn from historical data, and across a broad range of sectors and categories.
- Customisation. The ability to customise projects allows you to tailor insights and reporting to your specific needs.
- Insight sharing. Save charts, share and collaborate with team members to create benchmarks of performance.
- Recommended improvements. Great platforms can help you to improve search visibility by identifying quick wins.
- Customer support. A good platform will provide the support necessary to extract full value from the tools on offer, and quickly solve any issues.
- The best SEO platforms allow you to manage your search and content strategy effectively, offering great insights and reporting tools.