Creating great content for your audience doesn’t always align nicely with your SEO goals, but there’s got to be a meeting of SEO and editorial judgement for your content to thrive.
Where do these two considerations intersect? Intent. If you know your audience’s intent, you can not only aim your SEO efforts towards them, but you’ll also be creating great content which answers your searchers query.
Find out more, including:
– The importance of competitor research
– Using search data to discover customer intent
– Smart content ecosystem analysis
– On-page and intra-site optimisation
– Reviewing and monitoring performance – essential tools
Watch more SEO Webinars