Christmas & Holiday Season: UK Search Landscape
Christmas, a hallmark of consumer enthusiasm, has experienced significant transformations in recent years due to changes in consumer behaviour. While 2021 was a landmark year for online shopping during the Christmas & holiday season, there were fluctuations in search volume following the pandemic.
This report presents an in-depth analysis of Christmas & holiday trends in the United Kingdom, drawing insights from Google search data.
In this report, we explore…
- Which categories have the highest Share of Search?
- What search terms have the highest search volume in the lead up to Christmas?
- Who are the market leaders?
- Which features dominate the SERPs?
- What questions are searchers asking?
- Predictions for future trends and changes
Download the full report for a comprehensive overview of the UK Christmas & holiday search landscape.
"*" indicates required fields
By submitting this form you agree to Pi’s T&Cs