The Pi Datametrics Customer Team is responsible for understanding our customers’ business objectives and delivering against these by building long-lasting, valuable relationships with key customer contacts. The Pi Datametrics platform is at the heart of everything we do and this together with an optional range of reporting, support and consultancy services provides the overall customer solution. The SEO Manager is responsible for delivering valuable SEO support and recommendations aligned to customer use cases to help our customers achieve successful outcomes. They will work closely with the CSMs and Data Analysts in the Customer Team as well as with other teams across the business. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate expertise and enthusiasm for SEO and the ability to build strong customer partnerships and opportunities for growth within a SaaS business.
- 2+ years’ SEO experience with a track record in successfully developing strong relationships with big brand customers
- Detailed understanding of SEO issues and techniques, algorithm updates etc.
- Demonstrable experience of conducting audits and delivering day-to-day consultancy
- Familiarity with common SEO tools, e.g., Google Analytics and Search Console, Screaming Frog, Majestic, rank tracking tools, etc.
- High level of computer literacy including Google products – Docs, Sheets, Slides etc
- Solid understanding of HTML and CSS
- Awareness of other digital marketing channels and their relationships with SEO
- Strong strategic mindset with the ability to think creatively, work independently, show initiative, multitask and get things done
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, in person & presenting
- Ability to connect with internal and external stakeholders and develop lasting relationships with customers
- A good understanding of the digital space, a passion for Search and a desire to keep up to date with the latest trends and news passion for Search and a desire to keep up to date with the latest trends and news
- On-site SEO improvements for clients
- Backlink analysis
- Off-site optimisation
- Presenting and supporting the implementation of your recommendations
- Handling day-to-day SEO queries from clients
- Supporting clients in using our industry leading SEO software
- Collaborate closely with internal teams to deliver high quality work across planning and insight, SEO and analytics and ensure successful outcomes for customers
- Build relationships with key customer contacts with a view to better understand their needs and challenges, and creating Pi champions
- Contribute to achieving team targets (including retention, platform engagement and opportunity generation)
- Provide customer training
- Salary on application
- Flexible and remote working or work at Brighton HQ Team Hub facilities
- 25 Days Leave* (increases at 1 per year then capped at 30)
- Potential to participate in an options scheme (2 years service qualification)
- Statutory company pension
*Excluding public holidays
ABOUT PI DATAMETRICS
Pi Datametrics was launched in 2015 and provides SaaS based products focussed on organic search market intelligence and SEO tools to boost online market visibility. Customers improve commercial content performance of their web assets, uncover content themes and reveal the relative value of those themes, analyse brand health, and monitor campaign and market performance.
The company differentiates itself by its ability to generate meaningful insight by capturing the complete search landscape, features and competitors while applying its own proprietary metrics to highlight the most valuable opportunities for a business to grow and in turn risk mitigate losses.
APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
To apply for the position of SEO Manager, email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No agencies please.