Sales Development Rep (SDR)
Pi Datametrics is looking for Sales Development Representatives to join our growing SaaS business at our Brighton HQ.
The ideal candidate will be joining a friendly but hungry team of sales representatives with the choice of working both from home and in the heart of Brighton’s sought-after South Lanes.
The essential responsibility is to find and schedule qualified meetings for the sales team. You will be a critical part of driving revenue by creatively generating leads and growing the inside sales pipeline.
As a Senior Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will report to the Head of Business Development.
You are someone with a strong desire to gain new skills, seeking to soak up advice and mentorship from peers and other sales professionals. You are passionate about pursuing a career in sales (but it’s okay if you end up moving into Marketing, Account Management, or other departments).
Who will love this job
- A self-starter, who aspires to drive new business
- A captivating communicator: fearless in combining strategic email and social outreach
- A storyteller, who believes in our product and loves promoting it
- An optimist, who understands that every day is a new opportunity
- Identifying top contacts globally through smart research
- Booking lucrative and qualified meetings for the sales team to close
- Collaborating cross-functionally with sales and marketing on our strategic sales approach
- Hitting opportunity targets each month
- Anyone who enjoys uncapped commission
- Contributing to the development of the whole sales tea
You’re great at…
- Remaining focused for long periods of time
- Keeping yourself organised, such as updating our CRM (Hubspot) with accurate information
- You excel under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude and a “team player” mindset
- Using creativity in email outreach to capture attention and land first meeting
- Degree or equivalent (but not necessary)
- Sales experience a bonus
- HubSpot experience
- Working for a SaaS company is a bonus
- Prospecting experience
Line Manager: Head of Business Development.
OTE: approx £40,000-£48,000
- Competitive commission package + monthly booking cash rewards
- Flexible and remote working or work at Brighton HQ Team Hub facilities
- 25 Days Leave* (increases at 1 per year then capped at 30)
- Potential to participate in an options scheme (2 years service qualification)
- Statutory company pension
*Excluding public holidays
ABOUT PI DATAMETRICS
Pi Datametrics is an enterprise level SEO Platform offering global SEO and content teams the tools to measure their search performance across Google worldwide. We have a customer list to die for including: Burberry, Harrods, Cazoo, Vodafone, Dyson, Go Compare, Tesco, Next and many more.
APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
To apply for the position of Sales Development Rep, email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
No agencies please.