This position has now been filled. See our careers page for other vacancies
Pi Datametrics is a natural search intelligence and diagnostics platform with high profile UK customers such as M&S, BBH, Harrods, Virgin Active. The team is currently looking for a creatively focused web designer to work with an experienced software and web development team.
- Designing user interfaces, navigation journeys and interaction models.
- Producing graphic assets & wireframes for new functionality
- Conducting usability evaluations
- Documenting style guide and standardising existing UI components
- Implementation of CSS and HTML
- Documenting relevant specifications
Skills & Requirements
- Strong graphic design skills (demonstrated through professional portfolio)
- Formal creative training – Graphic design or similar qualification (degree level preferred)
- 2 years+ experience working in team environment alongside software developers
- Ability to work in iterative development process
- Experience designing complex user interfaces for web applications
- Experience of responsive, mobile-first layouts
- Knowledge of information architecture and usability principles
- Use of design software (Adobe Creative Suite) and preferred wireframing tools.
- Strong communication skills
To apply, send a your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org – NO AGENCIES PLEASE